Joining Our Team
We are always looking for new people to help grow our business, and support our fantastic community of clients. We are a company that cares about their employees and looks to create a community, there are many benefits for active, forward-thinking individuals:
- Company van (with fuel paid for by the company)
- Lots of opportunities to progress and grow
- Be part of an exciting movement creating our own sector in the outdoor trade industry
- A forward thinking company which works on personal development and training
- Quarterly socials paid for by the owners, which have included quad biking, hover crafting and tank paintballing!
- We are not a seasonal company we have work on ALL year round
- You must have a full UK drivers license, this is non-negotiable.
Working as part of a small, highly experienced team, you will take part for on site work, which is outdoors.
Duties will involve getting involved with a wide varied array of work, mostly pond work. The company also partakes in small landscaping works, which includes planting work, decking and slabbing. Experience is not essential however landscaping experience is ideal.
You will need to be hard working, adaptable to change and excellent customer service skills. The successful candidate will be a motivated individual, with strong organisation and communication skills; Have a flexible approach and the ability to work on their own initiative, and as part of a team.
This is a genuine opportunity to join a well-established company, which has a supportive and positive working environment.are a company that cares about their employees and looks to create a community, there are many benefits for active, forward thinking individuals.
If this matchs you please email our contact job page at – email@example.com